13 years ago
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Long time...no see
So I know it's been a while since I've posted, and yet so much has been going on. Chantel turned 18. Time really flies. The first week of March I spent in San Diego helping my parents move off their boat. They sold it and only had one week to move off. We are happy that it sold but sad that the boat is gone. Then I came home and had only 5 days to regroup and go on a 10 day cruise with Mark and Teri, we got back from there last week and now I am getting ready to head to California with the kids for spring break. It's their turn for a vacation! Also the lap top died so it's been harder for me to blog, but when I get back I will post picture of all our adventures. Happy Easter everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment