
After the emergency was over and before I had to go home, mom wanted to show me where they had lived the summer before a little ski town called Girdwood. All the Alaska pictures are from my cell phone, I didn't take my camera and I haven't gotten the pictures from mom yet. We stopped at the Temple on our way out there, and then went to a resort where some of mom and dad's friends work. Tiffiny and I took a trip up the tram and ate dinner. The view was amazing, you just can't tell from my cell camera. I also really just wanted to see a moose before I went home, I was there for 3 weeks and I didn't think that was too much to ask. In fact Tiffiny's kids would often call me and tell me they just saw a moose in their back yard, but when I went out and walked around the bog I didn't see any. Tiffiny and I went for a quick drive and I did see a smaller one for a flash. Then at 11:30 PM on my way to the airport I got to see a mom and a baby, we named them heart and attack. The pictures on my phone aren't clear because it was dusk and we couldn't get too close. So I won't post them.
1 comment:
Love the names of the moose!! Glad you got some pleasure out of the trip!!
Post a Comment