
The last week of summer before school started Mark, Teri and family were in town, we all went out on the boat. Everyone tried something (wakeboard or water skis) and at least got up for a bit. Here are some of the highlights. (I don’t have pictures of Kyleigh or McKade on the water skis because I was holding the other end of the rope, but they did awesome!)
3 comments:
How fun, I am glad you have a blog, I will check it out regularly!
I am so glad you started a blog I too will check it regularly I am so sad I live so far away Nichole always tells me she talks to you and hangs out I miss you and wish I lived closer!
I loved you blog! It's a Morley thing! Thanks I've had a great sunday afternoon looking at all of them. We live in a great time and place and the best of everything, how blessed we are!!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment