My goal when I started this was to update it every Sunday, as you can tell I haven't quite met that goal. So I thought I would take some time and update you on what is going on in our lives. For the past two Sundays (other than yesterday) I have been out of town. The first time was just overnight, but still took up the whole day/weekend. The next week I went to Melody's house for 5 days. We had a blast, but we worked hard the whole time on the family scrapbooks. Of course there was some shopping that needed to be done and I did spend an hour or two reading in the pool. We got a lot accomplished.
This last week has been a busy one as well. Not only was I trying to play catch up from when I was gone, but life comes at you with surprises all the time. On Tuesday the hospital called and asked if I would mind if they moved Trixie. I expressed some concerns and told her I would talk to Melesa and if we had more concerns I will tell her when she called back with answers to my first concerns. Well by the time she got back to me I had to go, so I didn't talk to her until the next morning. I told her the additional concerns and she said she would have Doyle call us back. When the phone rang 10 minutes later, however, it wasn't Doyle but Maude saying "did you know they moved Trixie?!" So I had to rush down and do some damage control. Melesa met me there and we had a talk with the hospital people. Bottom line is she is back in room 110, she shares this room with 2 other ladies so it is pretty full. We put up all the pictures and whatever else we had room for. We had to do some editing. They have promised us that when something better comes up she will get it.
As far as Kelly and the kids go, they have been busy as well. School, work and extended family have all been around lately. We are happy and lucky that we are able to handle it all. Chantel started her internship at Lakeview Hospital, because she has her CNA she is able to do lots of different jobs around the hospital. She will get to experience many of the different fields they have there, this will give her an idea of the direction she might want to go. Oh yea and Nathan is on the hottie list.
Finally I can say that the back deck is almost done! We have the railing ordered and most of the other work is done. When it's all put together I will post pictures.
13 years ago
1 comment:
Wow you have been busy! Yay for Nathan, that is funny!
Post a Comment