I went onto Lindsey's blog and found that I had been ''tagged" I am really glad this didn't come last week, it was a crazy week and my house reflected that. I spent Monday and Tuesday getting it back in order. Thursday is my normal day, but the guy who is helping us do the deck is normally free on that day and that takes precedence. So I was playing catch up and not everything got done, but I don't feel so chaotic and the pictures (if taken at the right angle) don't look too bad.
KEEPIN IT REAL!
So, here's how it works...You are supposed to take pictures of all these items or places in your house AS IS! That is why this is called "KEEPIN' IT REAL". No cleaning or tidying...JUST TAKE THE PICTURES.
13 years ago
1 comment:
I love your favorite shoes, they are so cute! Your house is so cute, can you place your special touch on mine now please?
Post a Comment