Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Look Mom No Cavities!


So today was dentist day, Once every 6 months Trixie and I make the trip up to the dentist in North Ogden. The only reason that we go that far is because he is so awesome with Trixie, we always leave there with Trixie kissing his hand and telling him she loves him. Today was a little different. I'm holding Trixie's hand while she is getting her teeth cleaned by a hygienist, and she starts to moan. The hygienist stops what she's doing and asks Trixie if that is bothering her, Trixie said no. So the hygienist says "what is bothering you?" It took us a couple of tries but we finally got her answer. Trixie said "you are bothering me!" I had to laugh! That is the meanest thing she has said in the past 15 years. I wish I could say the same for myself.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is so funny! I would have laughed too bc that just isn't something that she would normally say! I love those pictures with Kaylee.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That is so funny! Kaylee is so cute, look at her eyelashes, she is beautiful!

Logan Family said...

Every time I picture her saying that I laugh and laugh. Next time we come down we'll need to visit her. I miss her kisses.