Sunday, October 12, 2008

OCTOBER 12, 2008

snow***
snow***
*******and more snow!


I woke up this morning to SNOW, and not just a little snow either. They say this is the 4th earliest snow fall on record. Fall was only a week long this year, who knows maybe next week it will be back. I worked all this week to get the deck done before the snow, I got all but one last project done. If fall comes back I will finish it and post pictures, if it doesn't I will take pictures with the snow and worry about the other in the spring (that seems so far away now).

2 comments:

Sara Liechty said...

I'm so glad we didn't get any yet!

Logan Family said...

We got snow up here but not nearly that much and it melted soon after. It does get me excited for Christmas, I just wish we didn't have to do Halloween in the cold!