
So here I am again, it's been a busy couple of months but we are back on track. Just over 17 years ago Trixie had her brain Aneurysm. I just needed some good news, so we decided to have Eric. I've always called him my good news baby. I may have to change that to my Miracle boy. He is doing remarkably well, he would love to go back to school and a normal life. He is going to school for about an hour or more a day, and one more week until he is back full time. He thought he was going to get his license back this week, but he had to go drive with a occupational therapist first and they are 2 to 3 weeks out!! He is not happy! One of the other follow-up appointments was with his neuro surgeon and he told us that Eric was with-in minutes of death if not dead! He showed us the scan and showed us just how close he came. We hadn't heard it quite that way before but he wanted Eric to know just how lucky (blessed) he is. We are so grateful he is still here with us and really pretty much back to just Eric. He is almost off all his meds and the hearing test showed he's in the normal range on both ears. His hair is growing back and he is so cute and fun. His left side is still coming back but he is adorable especially when he is laughing hard at something. Thank you for all your prayers!
5 comments:
YAY for the good news. Eric is such a cutie.
Oh my goodness, I didn't know that, about what the neurosurgeon said, that's amazing. He is so blessed, definitely a miracle boy! I'm most definitely glad he's still here, and I'm so glad he still has his awesome sense of humor, if not a better one! :) We all here love Eric!! :)
I can't believe that, so glad he is ok. That is so crazy! he is so funny and doing so well!
He will be in school soon. I am so glad. I'm sure he is going nuts about the driving.
Love, Teri
I am so glad to hear that he is doing well!He was in my prayers for sure! Love you guys!
Post a Comment