

Kelly and I were able to get away for a few days last week, well we got back last Monday. We flew into Oregon then drove down the coast. We didn't have a plan just a map and an idea. We had a great time it was so beautiful! We went to the Temple, then up to Cannon Beach and down the coast stopping all over (including the Tillamook cheese factory) on our way down to Bandon where we ended up staying in a little hotel on the beach for a couple of days, then back up to the Portland area. We stayed the night in Vancouver WA, then we went to the zoo before we caught our flight home. We had a great trip. Thank you Ashley and Chantel for watching the kids so we could go!! And thank you Kelly for the memories!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!! I'm glad you were able to get away... I'm sure it was very nice!
Look so pretty and fun, and yes you did need a break!
Post a Comment